Monday, February 15, 2010

A transparent plea for time

If my goal was to induce some kind of neurological malfunction from watching too many documentaries, I'd say I'm well on my way (despite the lack of writing about them, but I will eventually, really. I've been busy, okay. All six Leprechaun movies don't watch themselves). This next week I will try to devote most of them to text and possibly say something intelligent and thought provoking (albeit a stretch). I keep coming across lists and lists of documentaries that I want to watch. Here are a few that I'm really looking forward to writing about:
Please accept the minimal picture and link to trailer.


The Cruise


Billy the Kid





Belarusian Waltz

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Death is fantastic. As well as the Thin Blue Line; The Fog of War; Fast, Cheap, and Out of Control; and everything else Errol Morris has ever done.

    Also, just watched Racing Dreams at the BSDFF. Whenever it gets a DVD release, check it out. One of the best docs I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete